Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Meeting Ke$ha - 4/22

What turned out to be an unforgettable night...

Of course I knew Ke$ha brought someone onstage at her Get Sleazy concert during "Grow A Pear". I was prepared for the unthinkable. I decieded to make a poster that said "Bring Me Onstage During Grow A Pear". That little poster got me far, and far enough to meet my idol Kesha herself. I was pulled onstage, and asked what my name & age was. Ke$ha told the audience that I was the youngest she's ever abused on stage. I was strapped to a chair in plastic wrap, and abused onstage by Ke$ha, a pear, & a giant penis. I had my own 15 minutes of fame in Orlando when I was greeting by over 30 people & padded on the back for getting onstage. I got to meet my idol & I hope everyone else meets Ke$ha in the future <-------------- well only the animalz! I will be sharing pictures & videos with you as soon as possible. I will never forget what Ke$ha made the greatest night of my life. Thank you so much Kesh!


No comments:

Post a Comment