Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ke$ha talks : Glitter , Blue lipstick and a potential beauty line




Ke$ha has designed a new line of watches for Casio Baby-G and yesterday she held a conference in San Francisco to discuss the collaboration. As you can imagine, she was also decked out in her Ke$ha finest, complete with a rhinestone face mask and American flag-style jumpsuit. She talked about her commitment to animals, what's in her purse, and whether there might just be a line of Ke$ha makeup or perfume in the future.

On her design inspiration: "Well, my first album was called Animal, and I'm also the global ambassador for the Humane Society International, so leopard print is a recurring theme in my look, which I like to wear because it brings out the animal inside."

On what's always in her bag: "My bag is like a bottomless pit. But in it is my passport, some Ke$ha condoms, blue lipstick and some glitter."

On what defines her look: "Well, today I wanted to look like a superhero . . . with a really accurate sense of time."

On what else she'd be interested in designing: "Right now I'm in the process of designing a faux fur collection, which would be, obviously, animal friendly. And I want to design race cars."

On whether there's a beauty and fashion line in her future: "I'm sure I'll whip something out. I designed this lovely piece I'm in!"

On what she finds hardest to overcome: "Being in the public eye, because people can say whatever they want about you. And really sticking to my guns; not listening to any negativity.

September 15, 2011 8:13 am by Miriam Lacey


source

No comments:

Post a Comment